The EAIE is the European centre for expertise, networking and resources in the internationalisation of higher education. We are a non-profit, member-led organisation serving individuals actively involved in the internationalisation of their institutions.
Collaborate with the team of graphic designers, content specialists, and marketeers to propose and deliver high quality and consistent communications and branding solutions that will improve the experiences we offer to our target audiences.
Develop compelling and authentic copy across all media ranging from press releases, website, and social media to video scripts, event communications, targeted e-mails, and more.
Cultivate and strengthen the EAIE's brand voice and tone, always representing our values (collaborative, inclusive, inspiring, excellence).
Contribute to positioning the EAIE as a thought leader in the international higher education sector, by supporting our growing press ambitions.
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English or related field.
Minimum four years of experience in a similar position.
- (Near) native English speaker with excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience working with content management systems and e-mail marketing software.
- Proven ability to adapt copy tone of voice to align with various audiences.
- Experience working in the not-for-profit sector.
Based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit.
- You are a strong writer and an even better editor: You believe less is more when it comes to written communication. You are not afraid to ask the 'why' questions and speak up when you think copy needs improvement. You approach your work with confidence and respect for others.
You pay attention to the details: You strive for excellence in everything you do. You understand the smallest details matter. Typos are your pet-peeve, but you know when to choose progress over perfection.
You see the bigger picture: You're able to break a large project into bite-size pieces while always keeping your eye on the big goal. You think two steps ahead, are able to connect the dots, and are aware of the consequences of decisions and/or actions for the entire organisation.
You are a team player: You possess a unique ability to work with a variety of people at all levels of an organisation to achieve a shared goal. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other teams and with individuals from different backgrounds.
The EAIE offers a stimulating work environment, a generous benefit package, and an international staff who are dedicated to our mission. What more could you ask for? Maybe free fresh fruit, Nespresso and a chair massage? We provide those things too!
- Competitive non-profit salary: EUR 3000-3300 gross per month, option to work 30-37.5 hours per week (4 or 5 days).
- Work hard, play hard: 25 days of holiday per year (plus 10 days at Christmas).
- Retire in style: we contribute while you contribute to your pension scheme.
- Ride the train: 75% of your daily transportation covered if you live outside of Amsterdam.
- Health is wealth: 50% of your monthly health insurance coverage covered.
- Lifelong learning: opportunities for professional development.
Application deadline: 10 December 2018
Qualifying candidates may be contacted before application deadline. Candidates must already be residing in the Netherlands.